> Configuration Management
, Reference Links
> Real world experiences of CMDB success
Real world experiences of CMDB success
A very good article and presentation on CMDB Success by Gaurav Uniyal, a lead consultant with Infosys Technologies. In this presentation, and post, Gaurav touches upon some of the key practices to be kept in mind while designing and implementing a Configuration Management solution.
- Know what could be delivered and how
- Baseline current processes and technology landscape
- Structured Requirements Gathering
- Analyze impact of the roll-out
- Develop processes to extract value out of the roll-out
Click here to read through the post or see the presentation.
Numbered points have been taken from Infosys ITSM Blog